Steps for P1 to P5 Home-Based Learning:
1. Click on 'your level'. Eg: Primary 1
2. You are now at the overview page. It shows that you have English, Maths, Science & Chinese/Malay/Tamil Home-Based Learning to be completed.
3. Next, if you are a P1 pupil, click on English/P1English. Ensure there is no 'pop-up' blocker before you click on the box under resources to link you to MC Online portal.
4. To downloadworksheets, look under Resources column. Ensure there is no 'pop-up' blocker then click under "Resources" and it will prompt you to download PDF files.
5. For assignments submitted via MC Online portal, correct answers will be provided by the computer. For worksheets downloaded, please complete and submit to your respective subject teachers on 21-August-2012.
Lastly, if you need help, please call our IT helpdesk at +65 62527966 or MC Online helpdesk +65 67775198. To reset password for problemsums.com, feel free to call technical helpdesk at +65 63000720, available on 16 August 2012 and 17 August 2012 from 8am to 5pm. Alternatively, you may email us at SCGSPrimary@scgs.leadmail.com.sg.
Last Updated: 15-August-2012
Best viewed using Internet Explorer 7.0+